יום רביעי, 31 במאי 2017

Spring is definitely here

This time I want to share with you a layout I made for my little boy,
His name is Itamar, but we like to call him "Poppy" (like Trolls) and this little mischievous makes me understand the most important part in my life ... being a mother.
So, I wrapped him in a lot of flowers, spring, love and colorfulness, and that's the result.
I hope you'll like it.. :)







 My inspiration this time came from:
Prima's  beautiful moodboard of great May challenge
Mother & Flowers main May challege of  More than words challenge

And lovely mood board   - SPRING BLOOMS AND NEW LIFE of Berry71bleu




8 תגובות

  1. Wow !! It's fantastic, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    השבמחק
  2. Amazing as always my dear :) Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    השבמחק
  3. Sooooo precious and cute! Love it to bits! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    השבמחק
  4. Truly gorgeous page! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    השבמחק
  5. this is super pretty! gorgeous page, absolute stunner! Thank you for joining More Than Words Challenge

    השבמחק
  6. WOW this is super stunning, I love it, thank you so much for taking part here at Berry71Bleu x

    השבמחק
  7. Gorgeous page! Love the soft feel of it! Adore all those gorgeous flowers! Adorable photo! All the best from MTW! :)

    השבמחק
  8. Such a sweet and beautiful layout. Gorgeous details and sweet photo. Thank you for playing along with Berry71Blue challenge this month.

    השבמחק

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.